Garbage | Not Your Kind of People

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Garbage | Not Your Kind of People » Разговоры о Garbage » Вид Smart Studios со спутника:)

Вид Smart Studios со спутника:)

Сообщений 1 страница 4 из 4

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl= … 02&t=k

Никак не могу понять, куда же показывает эта зеленая стрелочка… Какие-то крыши в Мэдисоне странные и планировка тоже
Родной дом так я быстро опознала! Вот так за нами наблюдают…

хочется привести по этому поводу цитату с bash.org.ru:

Salsa Shark: знаешь, чего не хватает в Google Earth?
ULJarad: трёхмерных зданий?
Salsa Shark: ионной пушки

Отредактировано eyedol (27.07.2006 12:41)

а вот и вид смарт студиос изнутри.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GXv8To_F2I

www.thedailypage.com/daily/article.php?article=6450

Want to look inside Smart Studios, one of the city's best-known but least-noticed landmarks? One lucky fan was able to tour the analog and digital studios located on East Washington, famously founded and owned by Butch Vig and Steve Marker and renowned for recording classics by Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Garbage, among many, many other bands.

"I happened to be in Madison," notes the videographer, "where the kind and gracious staff gave me a tour of this iconic landmark."

The four-minute video tour set to several tracks by Garbage follows below.

"A few days before I left for Madison I stumbled across a YouTube video where Butch Vig was highlighting the mixing of 'Drain You' by Nirvana," explains the videographer. "Kurt Cobain's vocal was probably recorded in the booth I shot towards the end of the video, along with Dave Grohl and Krist Novaselic in the live room," she continues. This video clip featuring Butch Vig and his explanation of how "Drain You" (here) was recorded is one of several available for viewing online from the documentary Classic Albums – Nirvana: Nevermind. Other clips include Vig discussing the recording of "Smells Like Teen Spirit" (here, "In Bloom" (here), an early version of "Lithium" (here), "Polly" (here), and "Something in the Way" (here).

A few samples of tracks recently recorded at Smart Studios, including ones by Madison's Pale Young Gentlemen and Milwaukee's Testa Rosa, can be found at wwwmyspace.com/smartstudios

Smart Studios в программе Virtual Earth 3D  :cool:

[реклама вместо картинки]

Отредактировано Pasha (10.03.2008 15:00)

Вы здесь » Garbage | Not Your Kind of People » Разговоры о Garbage » Вид Smart Studios со спутника:)