Garbage | Not Your Kind of People

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Garbage | Not Your Kind of People » Shirley » Eric Avery с Ширли хотят сделать кавер на песню Джона Леннона

Eric Avery с Ширли хотят сделать кавер на песню Джона Леннона

Сообщений 1 страница 6 из 6

в своем блоге ( http://ericavery.blogspot.com/ ) Эрик написал следующее:

speaking of music, it looks like shirley manson and i (with some possible help from some friends) are going try to cover a lennon song for an amnesty international/darfur charity cd. spent another afternoon with her a couple of days ago. she really is the best woman in rock. i really appreciate people with a complicated world view. especially these days in the climate of easy answers and all the religious nonsense. it seems that thoughtful rationality has been in short supply.

Может быть этот кавер войдет в сольный альбом Ширли,... или Эрика.

на http://garbagedisco.com/forum/viewtopic … 0086#50086 rob написал следующее:

* Shirley has been asked about the possibility of appearing on this charity CD
* Shirley has mentioned it to Eric that she may want him to be apart of it on a Lennon cover if she does contribute to it.
* Eric would love to do it and will jump at the chance if officially asked by Shirley.
* This hasn't been recorded as yet it's just been mentioned.
* No release date as yet.

* Ширли попросили, не могла бы она спеть что-либо для этого диска
* Ширли попросила эрика, чтобы тот принял участие в работе над кавером, если она приступит к работе над ним
* эрик с радостью согласится, если ширли попросит его об этом официально
* трек еще не записан
* дата выхода еще неизвестна

плюс еще, эрик ответил робу в своем блоге следующее:

rob- i dont know if i am at liberty to disclose info about garbage im afraid. but i will say that shirley sings a song with me on album and its one of my favorite tracks. about the darfur thing, i dont know anything but that shirley asked me if id do it and i would jump off a cliff if she asked me to.

здесь написано, что ширли спела с эриком одну песню на его альбоме, причем это один из его любимых треков.

теперь интересно одно - когда же выйдет его альбом?

Как же я уже с нетерпением жду нового года!  :)  Будет просто праздник какой-то, если выйдет альбом хитов Гарбов, сольник Ширли и сольник Эрика!!!

ха-ха
будет два новых года
опять я несу какую-то чушь
будет два праздника в новом году
точнее четыре

http://ericavery.blogspot.com/2006/12/fyi-lennon-cover-song-shirley-and-i.html

FYI - the lennon cover song shirley and i were going to do for an upcoming benefit cd is now not going to happen. there was a misunderstanding with the scheduling so we are now left short of time. unfortunate. this time of year always becomes a really difficult time to get anything done.

ну а от себя: очень жаль, что наши ожидания и надежды так ничем и не увенчались.

Вы здесь » Garbage | Not Your Kind of People » Shirley » Eric Avery с Ширли хотят сделать кавер на песню Джона Леннона